TEKSIL Silicone - LC (Red) 15" Diameter X 1"
LC - Low Cost Red is a high strength, high tear resistant, low temperature curing, Silicone Mold Compound available at an economical cost level. Similar to Organic Rubber, it offers excellent undercut resistance and mold life, particularly when casting Pewter, Tin, Lead and Plastic.
Perfect for figurines and decorative items of any complexity, it can be easily flexed to allow release without cracking or tearing.
Available in sizes:
9” X 1” LC /RED/SET
12” X 1” LC /RED/SET
15” X 1” DB /RED/SET
18” X 1” DB /RED/SET
20” X 1” DB /RED/SET
- High Strength
- High Tear Resistance
- Competitive Cost
- Similar to Organic Rubber, last 4 to 5 times longer
- Extremely Accurate Detail Reproduction
- Zinc and Zinc-based Alloys : Not Suitable
- Pewter, Tin, Lead and Alloys : Excellent
- Plastic, Wax : Excellent
- Figurines, Buckles, Jewelry Decorative Items
Bulk Discount Pricing for this item when ordering 10 or more sets.