20" Digital 3-Post Vulcanizer-50 Ton 230V 50/60HZ
Vulcanization is a necessary step to prepare the uncured silicone mold for spin casting production. Under controlled heat and pressure the silicone slowly cures to a heat resistant, flexible, permanent mold. TEKCAST’s 3-Post design ensures that the heating platens stay parallel during vulcanization and produce parallel, accurate molds. Additionally, in the unlikely event a unit requires calibration, it is a simple and easy process. Our Vulcanizers are jam-free as the bottom platen is independently suspended on the hydraulic jack ram.
The larger size vulcanizers offer a greater degree of mold making flexibility, as they allow you a broader choice of mold making sizes to work with, and readily accept smaller size molds. TEKCAST 3-Post Digital Vulcanizers are available in 18”, 20”, 24” and 30” diameters. Prices do not include freight.
- Unique 3-Post Design
- High Quality, Precision Built Steel Construction
- Independently Suspended Bottom Platen
- Independent Digital Temperature Controls
- Separate Temperature Controls for Each Heated Platen
- Fast, Efficient, Long Life Heaters
- Digital 99 Hour Cycle Timer
- Compact Footprint